Pages

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Holidays


This week’s piece of writing is a follow up from last terms My best piece of writing that I did about the holidays as well. I remember saying that I had to choose between  superpass and My friend back in levin.


Well you might be wondering, well come on then tell us. I did the well kinda superpass it didn‘t turn out how I planned it to.
We did Rainbows end and crystal mountain  and here’s why.

The herald said that you could do crystal mountain, Rangitoto, Rainbows end and Kelly Tarltons for $39 dollars per person but they were wrong. So we  went to sky city to buy the passes but to find that they were $179 dollars per person and they said that the superpass wasn’t ever out and that article was dated back to 2005 so I think you can guess how mad we were.


Mad  there’s only one word MAD but I’m kind of happy mumbling to myself ( hehe I don’t have to walk to the top of Rangitoto YAY). Those holidays were the best I hope I can do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.