Pages

Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Christmas Project

Have you ever wanted to make your own t-shirt or shorts? Well now you can, dip dye is the name its new its fresh and I’m sure everyone will love it.

This year for my cousins christmas present I’m making her a pair of dip dye shorts. Why? you might ask well because my cousin is very outgoing and sporty. And I wanted to give her something so she can remeber me while she’s in Australia. I have picked the colours purple and blue to use on the shorts.

Mr Barks has given us all a budget of $5.00 which  should be easy because most of the things you will need you can find at home. My friend Jasmine and I have decided to work together on our project because we are doing the same sort of thing but she is doing a top.

Please stay tuned to see how the shorts turn out. Also Down below I have put a link to Jasmine’s blog so you can see how she doing on her project. I have put a photo above of some shorts that I hope mine will turn out like.
http://pesjasminep.blogspot.co.nz/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.