Pages

Friday 29 June 2012

My Best Piece of Writing

This week our task is to write our best piece of writing  it can be about what ever we want. So I decided to writing about the holidays and how much fun they will be. Maybe!


Here’s the good news, For my birthday, my friend Hannah bought me a superpass from Rainbows End. But wait it’s not just for Rainbows End  you can go to Crystal Mountain, Butterfly Creek, Kelly Tarlton's, walking to the top of Rangitoto and  also go up to the sky tower. I know what you're thinking right now, and it’s probably something like, WOW, what a lucky girl.  I agree, but as I alluded to earlier, there are some potential problems with this wonderful gift.


What’s the bad news? Well, how do I choose between my best friend and doing all this fun stuff? It’s hard, but that is exactly what I’ve been asked to do.  You might be thinking the super pass all the way but here’s why that’s not so easy. I want My friend Aleesha to come up to  Auckland and do all that fun stuff with me but she won’t fly by herself. But now that I think about It really need to go down to Levin and see my nan before she leaves for Aussie.

Now the hard decision is the problem, do I choose to have an amazing fun ride or friends and family. Stayed tuned to find out
more after the holidays.



Special thanks to Mr Barks For helping my on this piece of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.