Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

Triple Threat Take Two




Triple threat! You maybe thinking, what is that?, or what does it mean? A triple threat is something that has to do with going somewhere, you might be going somewhere and doing more than three things at once you could have a profession in many different subjects.


Now I still haven’t answered the question why am I writing about this a triple threat well heres part one. So, at the beginning of the year my Nan and Grandad moved to Australia and I haven’t seen them in almost a year and they're coming back and this will be my only chance to see them until next year.



As it turns out this is going be a very busy week because it's my best friends birthday! a surprise party and a surprise guest ME...!. My friend Matyla and I have been planning this for a couple of weeks and I am so excited. This would be the first time I’ve seen them both in months which might not sound long in a boys world but for us girls it fell's like eternity.


I called my story a triple threat because I’m doing three things at once, ohh did I also mention it’s a holiday as well but I’ll be the only one NOT at school.

I really hope Brooke has the best birthday ever and my fabulous Nan has a great time home and I'll have a great Holiday.


Stay tuned for a follow up on this story when I come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.