Pages

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Triple Threat




Triple threat, you might be thinking what is that or what does it mean and why many things  would someone write about this well heres the my answer. A triple threat is where you might be going somewhere and be doing many things or have a profession in lots of different subject.

Part 1
Now I still haven’t answered your question why am I writing about this ? well heres part one as the title states. So at the beginning of the year my Nan and Grandad moved to Australia and I haven’t seen them in almost a year and there coming back in about a week.

Part 2
My best friends birthday! a surprise party and a surprised guest ME. My friend Matyla and I have been planning this for a while and I was so happy when my mum said yes this would be the first time I’ve seen them months which might not sound long to you but in a girls world it’s like forever.


Now I wondering will our plan work or be a complete disaster. Why I called my story a triple threat is because I’m doing three things a once ohh did I forget to mention it a holiday as well but I’ll be the only one NOT at school.

I really hope our plan works and Brooke has the best birthday ever, Nan is happy to be home and I have a great holiday stay tuned for more as I will be giving you a full update next week.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.