Pages

Thursday 23 February 2012

Who Am I


Who am I
My name is Tyler Kelsey Janssen. I was born in Levin, New Zealand at 4:35 on the 18th of June 2000.    
My parents names are Peter Gerard Janssen  and
my mums name is Patrica Jane Taylor.
I am the only child but my dad is remarrying and his new wife
Debra has two kids Josh and Chelsea  but they  are both way older than me.  My Nanna’s  name is Linda Taylor
and my Grandad’s name is Corran Taylor my Oma name is Nancey Rose Janssen My Opa’s name is not sure cause he died a day and a year before I was born so I never got to meet him so this is my life so far....  

2 comments:

Te Rina said...

Hi Tyler what good writing you have done it is sad that you did not get to meet your opa. any way keep up the good work.
From Te Rina.

Roezala said...

HI Tyler
what a awesome piece of writing are you excited to have a new step brother and sister that is also sad that you never got to meet your Opa.

Well keep up the great posts
From Roezala

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.