Pages

Thursday 16 August 2012

My Friends



Friends
My friends... they’re loving, caring and friendly.
There always there for me when I’m down, plus they help me with important stuff. There the ones who keep me grounded, without them I don’t know what I would do. Everyone has a best friend but for me, It can’t be one or two there's gotta be more, because when I moved away from levin I became friends with many more people.

My Auckland friends

My first visit to Auckland was fun, and that was when I meet my first friend here, Erin we meet at tennis and then she started coming to my mums fitness classes.
My next friend was Lucy who was my old next door neighbour I remember when our families had dinner together we clicked straight away and we ended up making a friend magazine. Now school time My first day and I already had some good friends Tui, Jasmine and Ramona then after a couple of weeks I had way more friends named Tyla, Tule, Andrea...and lots more.


My Levin friends.

Brooke, Mania and Aleesha my best friends we meet on the first day of school when we were year 1’s  and we were almost in the same class the whole time we were at school. When we were split we became far apart but then last year we were reunited. Everytime I go back to Levin I will always be at one of their houses or at mine.

My friends are like sisters to me but  in  so many ways, they act the same and sometimes It’s like they think, the same!!! There even crazier than me at times but that’s what makes them my friends.


Thank-you to jasmine for editing my work click here if you would like to visit Jasmines blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.